The Banks are offering incredibly low interest rates. Buying your home now may turn out cheaper than renting. However, a good finance application and strategy to start is imperative.
Here’s a basic overview of what you need to know.
- Proof of Savings: if you cannot prove that you can save money on a consistent basis it will limit your options for loans. However, it is not necessarily impossible.
- Money discipline: a budget and strong application all become part of your life going forward. How much do you have saved now? (You will need a minimum of $40,000 saved. In some cases, a guarantor may help.)
- Transferring goods to cash: we have noticed that people have sold no longer needed or wanted gear in order to help to create a stronger deposit.
- Grants are real help: (They are available until the 31st of December 2020) They do get added to your equation in order to apply for finance.
- If a grant is not available to you, we can still assist you with a strategy, a budget or through a guarantee loan.
- Our $10,000 Support: you may qualify for the support. We will only know once your application is fully assessed. This is only offered to buyers who acquire an approved new home packages and source finance through our team.
- Specialised Lenders: low deposit finance loans are everywhere in many shapes and forms, so finding a suitable home loan for you is what we will focus on among our 40+ different sources of finance.